COMING SOON - Australia Wide Children's Bedwetting Treatment
The Dry Time Kids Children’s Bedwetting Program has been currently operating in Melbourne's bayside suburbs for a number of years. We are pleased to announce that in 2020 we launch the "Reach You" program which reaches your child wherever you are in Australia!
This premium children’s bedwetting treatment option, available throughout all of Australia, can help your child get dry all in the comfort of your own home. We post directly to you our top quality, professional level bedwetting alarm and provide you with all the resources, help and support you need to get your child dry.
Our premium package includes:
* The highest quality bedwetting alarm on the market posted directly to your child to use on their bed for up to 12 weeks.
* Individual consultations for you with your child via teleconference with the clinic psychologist to regularly review your child’s progress and ensure your child is on track to achieve dryness.
* A parent booklet provides clear and detailed parent instructions explaining everything you need to know *
* A colourfull child booklet provides all the handouts, visuals and fun activities your child will need.
* Video clip instructions to supplement your booklets - for both parents and children.
* The program is individually tailored - your child will be moved through phase 1, phase 2 and phase 3 of treatment based on the child’s needs and progress.
*Over the phone support as needed.
* One inclusive price.
* GP referral needed.
Contact us now if you would like to receive further information or be placed on the list to receive this service when it launches in 2020!
*You may be eligible for Medicare rebates for the telehealth sessions if you are located in the Modified Monash area 4-7, reducing the cost for some people. The Modified Monash Model is a classification system that categorises metropolitan, regional, rural and remote areas according to both geographical remoteness and town size.
Private health rebates if you have psychology in your extras package may also apply for the telehealth sessions (please check with your private health if this service is funded).